Want to Make a Difference on #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday - November 28, 2017
ASABE staff offers you some of their wish-list favorites! (Pssst: It's not all about giving money!)
- Become a mentor and help a member advance his or her career. Contact Mark Crossley for details.
- Strengthen the profession and give yourself the gift of professionalism by getting licensed. Learn more and use these free resources.
- Sponsor a student to attend AETC—just $190. Sponsors enjoy recognition on conference name badges. Contact Jessica Bell for details.
- Celebrate the Global Day of the Engineer on April 4, 2018. Take the pledge to celebrate, engage, and share your profession.
- Choose an ASABE Foundation Fund that aligns with your interests and make a year-end donation to the ASABE Foundation.
- Plan to conduct a STEM outreach activity during Engineer's Week 2018, February 18-24. Present a hands-on activity in a classroom, at a scout meeting, or at science center. Resources here and here.
- Give a “Proud Member Testimonial” and inspire someone else to become involved in the Society. More here.
- Commit to making the ASABE Foundation a beneficiary in your estate planning. Contact Mark Crossley to start the conversation.
- Strengthen ASABE's legacy as a leader in publishing: Submit your work in one of ASABE’s journals or Resource magazine. Contact Joe Walker for more information.
- Mentor someone about to take the Ag/Bio PE exam. More details here.
- Make a difference in a youngster’s life: Sign up to be a Future City competition judge. Contact Dolores Landeck for more information.
- Become a standards reviewer in your area of expertise. Contact Carla VanGilder for details.
- If you're 70½ or older, make a year-end, tax-free gift to the ASABE Foundation using funds transferred directly from your IRA.
- Let ASABE help you: Boost your humanitarian engineering project with an award from the Giving Back Fund – deadline, December 31.