ASABE Book Return Policy
Should it be necessary for you to return books to ASABE for exchange, credit, or refund, please be advised that the following steps must be adhered to in order for ASABE to provide you with prompt service.
There are no returns allowed on CD-ROM or other electronic sales unless the product is defective.
Book exchanges, credits, or refunds will be accepted provided the following procedure is followed:
- Submit a request to return merchandise to ASABE prior to the return of merchandise. Include the invoice number and date. Submit by fax, phone, mail or e-mail to the contact below.
- If approved, a returns form and instructions will be sent.
- Contact the ASABE Order Department as indicated above with the reason for the returned and advise whether you would like a credit or refund. Include the invoice date and number. We'll provide return instructions. Books must be undamaged. For bookstores, requests to return must be made within 5 months of receipt. All others are 30 days of receipt.
- Requests for returns received 30 days after invoice date will be subject to a 12% restocking fee.
- Books must be returned in a saleable condition. An additional 15% will be deducted for returned merchandise containing price sticker marks or other similar damage.
- Credit memos should be used or refund requested within one year.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and will assist ASABE in maintaining our present price structure. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact: Janet Butler
Phone: (269) 932-7005 Fax: (269) 429-3852
American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
2950 Niles Road
St. Joseph, MI 49085-9659 USA