Career Resources/PE Licensure
Agricultural and Biological Engineering is the discipline of engineering that applies engineering principles and the fundamental concepts of biology to agricultural and biological systems and tools, ranging in scale from molecular to ecosystem level, for the safe, efficient and environmentally sensitive production, processing, and management of agricultural, biological, food, and natural resources systems. Learn more about this profession.
ASABE and PDHengineer.com have partnered to bring you access to a large library of courses and webinars designed exclusively as continuing education for professional engineers and others. We guarantee your credits will be accepted by your state board. Members save 15% by using discount code, ASABE at check out.
Real World Applications & Sustainability Benefits of Biobased Products
Making Connections - the ASABE Career Center
The ASABE Career Center is an online resource designed to connect engineering industry employers with the largest, most qualified audience of agricultural, biological and food engineering professionals.
Let us help you make your next employment connection!
- Post your job to the largest exclusive audience of agricultural, biological and food engineering professionals.
- Online management of job postings, including activity reports.
- Access to a searchable resume database.
- Competitive job posting pricing.
- The Career Center is dedicated to agricultural, biological and food engineering professionals - and it's free.
- Receive automatic notification of new jobs matching your criteria.
- Post your resume - confidentially, if preferred - so employers can actively search for you.
Tips for Online Resume-Screening Systems
Example of an Effective Resume
ASABE Code of Ethics (contained in the second to last page of ASABE Bylaws)