Ives Hall - 1926
Dedication Year: 1926, rededicated November 20,
Location: The southwest exterior wall of the
Agricultural Engineering Building, The Ohio State University, 590
Woody Hayes Dr., Columbus, OH.
Plaque Wording: In 1926, Ives Hall, the
original Agricultural Engineering Building at The Ohio State
University, Columbus, was designated as ASAE's first engineering
landmark in honor of department founder and 18th president of ASAE
Fredrick Walter Ives. Frederick W. Ives 1884 - 1924.
Ives Hall was on the corner of Neil and Woodruff Avenues from
1926 - 2002. This display has been constructed with brick from the
A new plaque was rededicated on November 20, 2003, and is
located at the southwest exterior wall of the Agricultural
Engineering Building at The Ohio State University in Columbus,