Davidson Hall, Iowa State University
Dedication Year: 1975, redidcated October 22, 2015
Location: Iowa State University, Ames, IA. The plaque was moved prior to the demolition of Davidson Hall to Sukup Hall, part of the Biorenewable Complex - the new home of the ABE Department at ISU. The plaque is currently mounted outside of the first floor J. Brownlee Davidson conference room.
Plaque Wording: Designated an Historic Landmark in Honor of J. Brownlee Davidson a Founder of Agricultural Engineering First President of American Society of Agricultural Engineers Organizer of the First Professional Agricultural Engineering Curriculum July 1905 by American Society bf Agricultural Engineers